San Jose · Full Time
Whatfix is revolutionizing the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside the application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product helps accelerate product adoption by redefining the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users. Several Fortune 500 enterprises worldwide trust Whatfix to reduce the time-to-value of business applications thereby improving users productivity and performance.
Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walkthroughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.
We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information - inside the application at the time a task is being performed.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and innovative Director of Sales Development and Demand Generation to join our Go To Market team in San Jose, CA.
Who you are:
- 8+ years experience in Sales Development and Enablement with experience directly managing a team of SDR/BDRs
- Experience in formulating and implementing an inbound/outbound communications strategy including: call scripts; email content; messaging cadence and other communication strategies
- Ability to create a repeatable Sales Development methodology resulting in increased lead velocity; lead-demo conversions; qualification parameters and overall productivity of the SDR/BDR team
- Commanding executive presence in front of a room and over web conference; credible in front of SDR/BDR Team, Account Executives, Field Sales teams, executive audiences and prospects
- Experience managing all CRM tools including Salesforce, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo and more
- Excellent consulting and collaboration skills; ability to understand business strategy and key purchasing drivers to create effective sales training
- Exceptional presentation, communication and organizational skills
- Curious and Quick learner and ability to pick up new skills and self-train when necessary
- Recent experience in fast-growing global software or SaaS start-up company preferred
What you get to do:
- Manage, mentor and train a team of offshore SDR/BDR managers
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Product Marketing and Product Management, to develop new and leverage existing content
- Formulate and implement new and effective sales processes, trainings and programs that will have a proven impact on the success of the Sales team and the Company.
- Drive rigorous sales development execution and oversight, ensuring accurate weekly sales development forecasts and full transparency for the Sales team and Company
- Work with a global team of SDR/BDRs selling to global markets including North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.