NAI Northern California is a technology-enabled commercial real estate brokerage with offices located in San Francisco, Oakland, and San Jose. Our aggressive growth strategy has continued to bear fruit as we are one of the fastest growing commercial brokerages in the Bay Area in terms of both revenue and headcount.
NAI Norcal has created an innovative culture and we pride ourselves on having disrupted traditional brokerage organizations. We foster the success of our newer advisors with a structured training program, mentorship, and coaching. Advisors love it here for that very reason - our collaboration, transparency, and tech stack are simply without parallel.
To help us keep pace with our rapid growth, we're looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our team! If that's you - we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly-growing company that prides itself on promoting from within.
· Create print and digital marketing collateral — proposals, property flyers, email blasts, postcards, videos, and social media posts
· Assist in growing and marketing the NAI Northern California brand
· Consult with agents to develop custom marketing materials in line with the brand; provide creative and strategic marketing recommendations
· Use mapping and demographic applications to create custom maps and reports for presentations
· Assist with marketing initiatives and special projects
· Engage with vendors to accurately fulfill orders
· Provide backup coverage to administrative team as needed
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, visual design, or related degree
· Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro or comparable video editing software, Google Apps, and Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail
· Ability to work independently as well as with the team as a whole. Must be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Strong organizational skills
· Motivated self-starter with ability to problem solve
· Experience with an email marketing program, WordPress, and social media platforms is ideal
· Experience with a CRM system and/or marketing automation platform a plus
What makes NAI NorCal Different
· Collaboration: We take this seriously. We believe that the scarcity mentality and sales do not mix. We also believe that competition can inspire us to do great things, but collaborating with others elevates everyone. Therefore management trains advisors to realize their highest potential quickly to create a revenue source.
· Platform: We’ve implemented a world-class CRM so all outreach is transparent. We have great events that bring everyone together for fun, community involvement and celebration of our mad sales skills. There are leads in the system ready to go - so no need for agents to build their own database.
· Support: We spend time and money to support our agents at NAI. We know this is what’s necessary to get everyone successful. There are no added costs to work here and we do not nickel and dime our partners. We hire staff to assist in seeking more leads for calls, in marketing listings, and in helping complete the escrow / contract process.
A Little More About Us:
NAI Northern California is the local representation of NAI Global - the largest Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Network in the world with 400+ offices worldwide and over 7,000 professionals. NAI is a global “Top 5” Commercial Real Estate Company dedicated to having the most successful, productive, and happy teams in the industry.
The collaborative, tech-forward culture we have grown in Northern California is a major competitive advantage that will expedite your success. We have fun often and laugh easily, and yet we are at the top of our game and deliver the highest quality to our customers and clients. Take us seriously when we say our sights are focused upon gaining market share and doing what it takes to be really successful - and carving a name for ourselves in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What Are Our People Doing & Saying?
"Working at NAI Northern California gives you the benefit of working for a global brand, combined with the feel and culture of a Bay Area startup. Our open, transparent platform, and our strong collaboration lends to one of the most unique work environments in the industry. Ultimately, I opted for NAI over the competing firms because I felt that it gave me the best chance to grow and fulfill my potential."
– Shivu Srinivasan, Senior Vice President – NAI Northern California Top Performer, 2017