Who We Are:
Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that has been dedicated to drive persistent growth for remarkable companies since 2009. We've worked with Series A start-ups to tech giants and enterprises, such as Uber, Amazon, and Salesforce. Our expertise is in paid media, paid social, SEO, and content marketing. We have a blog, two podcasts, and YouTube channel as a testament to our digital marketing expertise. The podcasts hosted by our CEO, Eric Siu, called Marketing School and Leveling Up amass over 1.2 million downloads/month. We speak at conferences as well as host our own, our blog sees over 200,000 visitors/month, and the Leveling Up YouTube channel has 30,000 subscribers and counting. It's our mission to level up every human by educating and moving the digital industry forward.
Check out our Careers page for a video on our company culture and values by our CEO.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a humble, hungry, and smart Paid Media Associate to join our team.
- You are self-starting, resourceful, entrepreneurial, endlessly curious, and highly ambitious
- You have effective time management and organization skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and a growth mindset
- You show up on time, pay attention to details, think on your feet, ask for help when you need it, and consistently demonstrate respect for others
When you apply, please include the words “PPC is cool” as the first line of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Report to our Head of Agency Services and work with Paid Media Managers and other Associates to learn pay-per-click search social and display, including navigating platform interfaces, pulling data and formatting reports, and other tasks needed to drive success for our clients
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reporting
- Preparing analyses in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, Google Sheets & Slides
- Keyword research using SEMRush, KeywordSpy and Google Keyword Planner
- Pulling regular search query reports and recommending negatives and keyword expansions based on findings
- Pulling regular placement reports and recommending exclusions and expansions based on findings
- Preparing meeting agendas, taking notes and sending recaps after calls
- Accomplishes all tasks in a timely manner and with accuracy
- Acts as a great teammate and is eager to volunteer in other areas when needed (and when cleared by his/her supervisor)
- Assists manager with budgets and forecasts
- Assists manager with writing ad copy, analyzing competitors & optimizing landing pages