The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their product knowledge to build the company's brand, acquire new clients and maintain customer relationships. You should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, people-oriented environment.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Calling on provided leads, current client base and other interested prospects to educate on our products and services.
- Actively engage with Quirk colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the community.
- Attending meetings for training, recognition, and product updates.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 1 year of previous sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable vehicle.