Luma Health was founded on the idea that patients should easily be able to connect to their healthcare provider in a way that’s modern and mobile-first.
For doctors, it means a full schedule, better patient outcomes, and caring for more patients. For clinics, it means a more automated practice, more revenue, and higher MIPS scores. For patients, it means getting the care they need and experiencing next-level patient care.
Needing to see a doctor is hard. Being able to see one shouldn’t be.
Passionate about Healthcare? Ready to be a star in the expanding universe of Tech Sales?
At Luma Health we are changing the way patients interact with their doctors by making it easier for doctors to see more patients, sooner.
We are looking for an expert Senior Account Executive to drive revenue and account growth within multi-provider and group healthcare systems. As a Senior Account Executive, you will identify business opportunities and use a consultative selling approach (applying business acumen and empathy) to make sure we meet customer’s needs. You’ll play a key role in building our customer relationships and also improving revenue opportunities from the first point-of-contact, up until closing the deal.
What does this position call for on a daily basis?
You will be our sales hotshot who identifies qualified prospects and navigates company structures to identify key decision makers. You will also create meaningful and valid connections between prospects and our amazing product by furthering conversations and touching base with key opportunity owners.
You will work closely with the Director of Sales and Leadership to ensure you have the right tools and support to hit your goals. You will be supported by a team of Sales Development Representatives but you will also be prospecting and cold-calling your own self-sourced leads. Soon enough you will be scheduling and performing web demos for prospects like an expert + be comfortable getting on the ground where and when its needed to ensure you can get the opportunity across the finish line. It is your job to customize each approach and highlight the Luma product’s unique selling points for prospect’s needs as well as navigate prospects throughout the full sales cycle.
Ultimately, you will have autonomy in closing deals on your own.
What we are looking for:
· a college degree or equivalent experience.
· 3-5 years in the B2B sales process, selling complex solutions with multiple stakeholders.
· a high EQ -- you can apply both business insight and empathy in all situations to sell smarter, not harder.
· comfort navigating Salesforce or similar CRM to manage multiple prospects at once with impeccable project management skills.
· demonstrable previous success in exceeding a monthly/quarterly quota.
· over 3 years experience of closing accounts under your belt ( >$20K in value).
· a passion for the grit and hustle of start-up culture.
· a sense of ownership, self-motivation, and humility.
What would set you apart:
· 2+ years experience selling to medical clinics or in the digital health space.
· 2+ years experience in cold calling and setting demos.
· demonstrated strong performance and moving up in sales at the same company (3+ years)
This is an awesome opportunity for a seasoned sales professional who is looking to actualize their experience. If you’re excited to change the way healthcare is delivered, you thrive in ambitious environments, and have a real desire to win, come join the team!
What We Offer:
We started in 2015 and are based in San Francisco, California. We offer all our full time team members equity, health, vision, and dental coverage, 401K and commuter benefits. Oh and we also have lots of snacks!
Luma Health is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Come join us if you want to make a difference in health care.