San Jose · Full Time
Whatfix is revolutionizing the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside the application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product helps accelerate product adoption by redefining the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users. Several Fortune 500 enterprises worldwide trust Whatfix to reduce the time-to-value of business applications thereby improving users productivity and performance.
Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.
We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information - inside the application at the time a task is being performed.
We are looking for Enterprise Account Managers who have a proven track record of hunting and nurturing enterprise accounts from identification to sourcing to close. The role reports to the SVP Sales & Partnerships (North America).
Who you are:
- 10+ years in an enterprise sales role with strong experience in Account Management
- Ability to close accounts with values ranging from $50,000 - $250,000
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 clients in the bay area and nationwide
- You are competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of selling SaaS products to the enterprise market.
- Proven ability to navigate within multiple groups in an organization including:
Sales, Support, IT, Product Management and HR.
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your client's needs
- Hardworking - you’re one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
What you get to do:
- As a trusted Account Management expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and Whatfix's value proposition.
- Provide consistent product value to all of your customers
• Identify client needs and position Whatfix in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
• Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
• Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.