San Jose · Full Time
Whatfix is revolutionizing the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside the application at the exact time a task is being performed. The product helps accelerate product adoption by redefining the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users. Several Fortune 500 enterprises worldwide trust Whatfix to reduce the time-to-value of business applications thereby improving users productivity and performance.
Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk Throughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.
We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information - inside the application at the time a task is being performed.
We are looking for a VP/Director of Business Development & Partnerships to manage existing partnerships we have with ISVs and the Channel and forge new successful go to market partnerships.
Who you are:
- 10+ years in Business Development, Channel Sales, Alliances or Partnerships.
- Experience partnering with Cloud ISV Vendors and/or their implementation partners and/or IT Services Partners.
- Experience working with Fortune 1000 clients in the bay area and nationwide through partners and channel relationships.
- Rich personal network of contacts within the Software partner ecosystem including: IT Services Partners, Cloud Software Implementation Partners and/or ISVs.
- You are competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proven track record of enterprise sales and partnerships experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of selling SaaS products through partners to the enterprise market.
- Proven ability to navigate within multiple groups in a Partner and end customer
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your partners and customers needs
- Hardworking - you’re one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
What you get to do:
- Formulate and implement a partnership strategy for the company in the US market
- Create and negotiate partner contracts with individual partners that results in a positive $ RoI for each side.
• Manage partner and customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
• Identify partner needs and position Whatfix in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
• Investigate the Partner's and Customers; long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Business Development, Partnerships & Alliances, Strategic Partnerships, Strategic Partnerships & Channels, ISV Business Development
What We're Building
Whatfix is a game changing Performance Support platform that helps users achieve optimal performance by providing them quick and easy access to contextual information, needed at the time a task is being performed. With Whatfix, enterprises enable their users to quickly adopt any software application thereby eliminating the time spent in referring multiple resources for help and support.
$3.5M Series A in 2017...